Providing Child, Adolescent, Family and Individual Therapy.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS)
- Certified in Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Certified in a specialized treatment approach called The NeuroSequential Model Of Therapeutics (NMT), from The Child Trauma Academy
- Certified in a specialized treatment approach called Integrative Treatment of Complex Trauma in Children (ITCT-C)
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues and provide services that span from treatment for eating disorders, PTSD, depression and anxiety to behavior management for children and teens. I have many years working with parents by assisting them in building strong and positive relationships with their children and in applying highly evidenced based parenting techniques. Additionally, the CEDS is currently the only nationally recognized certification indicating a specific level of training and competence in treating eating disorders.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a personalized approach tailored to each of my client's needs to help them attain the growth, help, and support they are striving for.